Cardboard or Styrofoam Inserts - Which to Choose?
The Wine Check is now even more aligned with the industries' pursuit in becoming more sustainable while growing sales and getting wine safely and economically to customers, ensuring it's not damaged by weather and/or shipping.
With this new opportunity, our new preferred 12-bottle wine shipper is Unisource's upright corrugated shipper. They are STRONG: the edge crush test of the corrugated shipper is 44 lb/in while the styro is quite a bit less, at 29 lb/in.
Other advantages include:
* Made of 100% Corrugated, 20% to 40% post consumer recycled content
* 100% Biodegradable and 100% Recyclable
* Lower shipping weight verses other corrugated wine shipper designs, 1 to 2 lbs
* Passed ISTA #3A testing by UPS Package Design and Test Lab
* Unique design featuring 360 degree air cell on perimeter of unit
* Doublewall construction of inserts
* HD Singlewall carton construction
* Designed for top loading stand up bottle orientation